I found these incredibly cute things at Guess.com. My mom has this old jean jacket type thing from Guess, and I finally appreciate how cute it is now. So anyways, this navy blue and polka-dotted dress is to die for and I wish I had it for this spring. 

This is $89 but you have to admit, it's worth it.
Now the next item is also found on Cee's blog (Fashion Disorder) but i figured she wouldn't mind putting on here too. It's a Surrey Cardigan in cornflower. IT also comes in white and this striped one. This can also be found at Guess.com.

It's the perfect way to spruce up any tank. Now this costs $59, but the fashion industry isn't cheap.
That's pretty much all I have time for tonight. I have to go to work in the morning. Sorry, we will post soon.
Until then,
Kassi && Cee
6 comments:
Nice clothes. I like the cardigan.
hey!
how did you guys make your title thing have a picture and other stuff.
haha. i probably sound retarded for not knowing that, but i just made my blog thing. i've had a myspace. :/
oh.
just kidding, loves. i figured it out. :]
cute picks
I love all of your picks. They're very cute. I like your blog!
Well written article.
Post a Comment